Sunday, October 26, 2008

Despite all those times when getting words down on paper seems like pulling teeth, the last few days have progressed pretty well. Several thousand words went by as if they were already written, as if I was copying them down from my mind. It seems like these days are rare so I like to bask in them as much as possible.


That said, I might actually finish my novel draft by the end of the year. It will be pushing it, especially with the holidays in there, but if I have a few more weeks like this one, I might make it.


So here's my question for the coming week: which of your writing tends to be better, the sort that just pours out or the sort you have to hammer out over many drafts?




EXPLAIN
SUBSCRIBE
MANUSCRIPT PROGRESS

FACEBOOK
TWITTER

SOME BOOKS
FROM MY LIBRARY