Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm now faced with the problem of one project infringing on the other. I had been focusing on the project I started earlier in the year but now my mind has drifted somewhat to something new, something that flows right out both in outline and onto the page. Evil Project B, we'll call it, has taken writing time away from Incrementally Progressing Project A for the last few days. My brain says, "Just see the first project through to the end, then start on the other." But my gut/heart/etc. says, "Screw it, just do both." What to do in this situation?

Also, Heather from Illinois won December's copy of Bernhard Schlink's The Reader. Congratulations to her. Remember, just be a raconteurreal subscriber by email to be eligible for the monthly book giveaway. I also plan to start getting rid of more than one book a month soon, so sign up!

Concerning the podcast, I'm trying to get a new mic so I don't sound like I'm talking on a phone. I think the biggest reason for that so far has been that I was talking on a phone. So a fix is in the works. Stay tuned!


EXPLAIN
SUBSCRIBE
MANUSCRIPT PROGRESS

FACEBOOK
TWITTER

SOME BOOKS
FROM MY LIBRARY